Friday 24 April 2015

MUSIC: Bring Me The Horizon

Hi guys!
Today I bring you hardcore music (I guess).
Personally, this is my favourite band and it is pretty good XD :

Bring Me The Horizon:




3. Go to HellFor Heaven`s Sake https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7cczTyQ4iY

(They are not in any special / preference order)

Random songs :

Thousand Foot Krutch - Take It Out On Me
Cult To Follow - Leave It All Behind
Hollywood Undead - Lion (My cousin´s favourite)
Extreme Music - Bring Me Back To Life
D@lvi0rm3agle(youtuber) - Eyes of The Winner (He compose this music so you can only hear it in this DBZ AMV)
Blue Sthali - ULTRAnumb

Please leave your comments and post your favourite song on them =)

3 comments:

  1. Good work, Gonçalo.
    But do not appreciate this kind of music.
    I saw all the videos and I found them a little scary, yet in all, I enjoyed the most was the "Sleepwalking".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your music preferences. Keep on!
    Anyway, Gonçalo, as you yourself admit it, a bit "hardcore" ;)

    ReplyDelete