Saturday 4 April 2015

Paris

I loved the trip, despite feeling very tired.
I really enjoyed visiting the palace of Versailles, built by King Louis XIV. A very luxurious palace, huge, majestic,
where the King gave large parties, banquets, theatrical and musical performances, as we have already learned in the History. The beauty of this palace is really impressive.
In addition to the palace, I enjoyed visiting the Eiffell tower, the possibility that it gives us to look around us from the top and gave a fabulous scenery of the beautiful city of Paris.
I also enjoyed visiting the Futuroscope a lot, where I had a good time.








6 comments:

  1. I also enjoyed the trip.
    The photos are very beautiful. But I did not see there lamborghini ahah.
    You reason that view Eiffell Tower was beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear João,

    I do understand you because I feel exactly the same way... I would now need another week to recover sleep and tiredness...having a great time is also tiring ;)
    Happy Easter, João!

    ReplyDelete
  3. must have been amazing, too bad it can not go and are
    amazing photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I went to Spain but I would love to visit Paris again!
    Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photos are beautiful, be in Paris should be a wonderful!

    ReplyDelete