Thursday 30 January 2014

Introductions

Dear all,

This is our first post in our class blog.
Please introduce yourselves to the world :)

My first name is Alexandra and my surname is Duarte. I am Portuguese and from Coimbra though I am currently living in Condeixa, a nice place well-known for its Roman Ruins.
I have been a teacher of English for over twenty years now, and this school year I am proudly teaching this bunch of seventh graders, 20 boys and girls  - these Shining As from Soure, whose class representatives are:


So, welcome y'all to (y)our new blog.
Hope we all enjoy it.
Teacher Alex

2 comments:

  1. Hello Alex,
    Greetings from Tetuan to you and to your lovely students.My students are so excited about this experience and they are looking forward to this fantastic opportunity of getting to know each other and starting an everlasting friendship. My students are still in the process of getting acquainted with the technology and soon they will start getting in touch with you all. Just be patient the gap will soon be bridged.
    Big Bug Hugs
    Cudos from Qadi Ayad of Tetuan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Karim,
    We are all looking forward to reading your students' comments. When you and your students can, no rush, I'm sure mine will be ready and will answer to yours as well.
    Salem, Karim. Wishing you and your students a great week,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete