Wednesday 12 February 2014

Me

Hello.
My name is Alexandre José Carecho Regala, I'm 12 years old.
I live in Casal do Mareco-Soure.
I attend the school Martinho Árias-Soure, I like it there.
I like to play football and to read (very much), but I also like to listen to music.
My favorite types of music are:
Rock; Pop; Pop Rock and Hard Rock
My favorite bands are Linkin Park; AC DC; Maroon5 and Jon Bon Jovi.
My favorite songs are Back  in Black and You shook me all night long (ac dc); Daylight and Love Somebody (maroon5); Leave out all the rest (Linkin Park); Hurricane (Scorpions) and Counting Stars(One Republic).

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alex,

    I'm so glad you did it and joined us here!
    What a comprehensive description. I share your passion for reading and music. Great stuff you have here ;)
    Teacher Alex

    ReplyDelete