Friday 31 October 2014

A Spooktacular Halloween!

Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
This free digital greeting card created with Smilebox

One of the most comprehensive and trustworthy sites I often go back to is http://www.history.com/. There you can find lots of info on the History of Halloween, fantastic funny videos as well as infographics. If curious, please check here.
Furthermore, you also have our Wonderopolis below. You can read the info and in the end of the article you'll find a light bulb and a question highlighted in blue. If you click on it, a quiz will pop out. Great, isn't it?

Enjoy a spooktacular Halloween with Marilyn Manson and my favourite Halloween clip - an oldie but goodie from Tim Burton's 'The Nighmare Before Christmas' re-cut with Marilyn Manson's version of 'This Is Halloween' for the re-release of the film in Disney.

 

This is MY favourite, what about yours? And if you're dressing up for Halloween, don't forget to share a pic here :)

9 comments:

  1. Hello teacher,
    I already knew the song and think it's really cool.
    Happy Halloween to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the song, Diogo. Are there more you know about Halloween that you can share with us?
      Thank you and a happy Halloween for you, too.

      Delete
  2. The music may be old but it's cool.
    Happy Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, Raquel.
      Did you go out to celebrate or did you stay home? In case you went out, please share photos, princess :)

      Delete
  3. I Enjoyed the clip is very funny and the music is fantastic.
    On the evening of 31 October  I went out with my friends to celebrate Haloween, but we do not we fantasize, and not took pictures. It was quite funny because we did some jokes and eat candy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are really nice Halloween costumes but I've never dressed up or taken pictures. Just like you, I enjoyed having a good time with some friends when I was about your age.

      Delete
  4. It's really cute, but a little scary, Halloween is a holiday that I love, because we eat too many sweets, hahahahaha !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that spiders were awesome....
    And I´m really looking forward to eat candies.

    ReplyDelete