Monday 1 June 2015

My bro

Hello friends,
I want to introduce you to my brother who was born on 22.05.2015.
His name is Mohamed Cissé (I know it's a strange name for you), and now we are four siblings plus my father and my mother.
Mohamed sometimes cries and doesn't sleep and now I can not be a long time out of the house or play the ball because I have to help my mother to take care of him every day. Here's my family:
only black haha!
The problem is that he will have to learn to speak Portuguese, French and my African language so that when he grows up and goes back to my own country, he will not have problems communicating with others. He will also get to know my family in Africa haha.
I wanted to have a brother so much ... my mother has lost two sons .. finally Mohamed is here with us and I am very happy.
I love you all <3 <3 <3 <3 <3












4 comments:

  1. Dear Cissé,
    First of all, congratulations! What a beautiful family you have and how proud you all are of Mohamed - one can see that in all the photos you are sharing here with us.
    May your newborn brother be "healthy, wealthy and wise". All the best for the six of you, sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Cissé.
      I enjoyed seeing you treat your brother, I hope you to know change the diapers, you'll need to help your mother.
    It must be great to have one big happy family like yours.
    Happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, It's so cute, congratulations cisse and family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations cisse. helps a lot to your mother because she'll need.

    ReplyDelete