Sunday 27 September 2015

This Summer...


This summer, I did many fun activities.

I drove Kart Race Track in Batalha and I enjoyed this experience in which I had a lot of fun and adrenaline. I also rode bike with my friends.
This holiday season I spent some time in the Algarve, too, and I had the opportunity to go canoeing in the sea. I also travelled by boat when I crossed the river Sado on my way back home.

I went to the adventure park in Figueira da Foz with my friends and it was so much fun, despite the huge physical effort... I remember that that day was very cold.
I sometimes went to the cinema with my friends and I watched "Pátio das Cantigas"  with my parents - I really enjoyed this movie! But my holidays were not only fun and rest: I also helped my grandparents in some agricultural tasks and mowed my garden lawn several times.
Anyway, the holidays are over and now I'm back to school. 
I wish you all a good school year.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing with us a bit of your wonderful holidays with friends and family: varied and fun, with so many new experiences and also quality time with your dear ones. Well done, João!
    A great school year for you, too.

    ReplyDelete