Friday 29 August 2014

Reading Recommendation, Maria Beatriz

Even though I already have other synopsis and reading recommendations in store, this one, by Maria Beatriz, had been promised after this blogpost back in May in which I challenged you to read John Green's bestseller The Fault In Our Stars.
Summer holidays always provide a great reading opportunity, which has been well used not only by Maria but also by other boys and girls.
Unlike what we've done in the past, once we've been apart, there was no way I could possibly record her voice to enrich this presentation... but there is background music!
As always, Maria sent me her synopsis and some pics and I gave her my feedback. After that, I used the familiar Web 2.0 tool utellstory to put everything together.
Maria and myself hope you enjoy the result. Feedback is welcome - as are more reading recommendations by my outstanding students ;)

3 comments:

  1. Good job Maria!!!
    I didn't see this movie, but I alredy to see it. It seems to be a touching story and a life lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks John, I advise you to read and see, it's great to share with my colleagues, things like that anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear João and Beatriz,
    It's teen fiction at its best, believe me. John Green is a fantastic writer with other bestselling books for your age. I read the book and wtached the movie and found both touching, great for you.
    And Maria, sharing / collaborative work are definitely XXI century skills I wish to promote and develop with this class blog. I've paved the way; it's up to you to lead now with your accomplishments, blogposts and comments :)

    ReplyDelete