Thursday 7 August 2014

Guess where!

I have also been enjoying some days off and following João's post, I've made a photo collage with 4 pics of the one thousand we took :)
The question is... where was I???
Other questions come up, though: How do you know? What info can you add about the place I've been to? Have you ever been there?
Below you have the collage but to listen and see what I've drawn, you'll have to click on the link below . Do listen and enjoy; I'll be waiting for your answers:

http://www.clarisketch.com/sketch/7Y5Fla3i0h56U9N2yQXJ8N

PS: Some time ago, I challenged you here to use Vine and those who had compatible Android versions shared their creative Vines here and here; why don't you try now Clarisketch, this free Android app?


6 comments:

  1. I do not know where that place is.
    This image is in Portugal? or abroad?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi João,
      Nice start! After clicking on the link, you have 4 pics (the collage) and my recording. This is definitely not in Portugal, it has a flag implying it is a GRZ (Great Britain Zone), a British Overseas Territory. Hope it helps ;)

      Delete
  2. I also do not know where it is but I think the fourth picture looks Brazil, and the first seems a beach
    I think the TEACHER was in England because he has a British flag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Cissé,
      You're correct in your observations: It does look like Brazil, but it's not Brazil and as I told João, it is a British Zone, but not England ;)

      Delete
  3. I think the pictures are of Gibraltar, a British territory in the South of the Iberian Peninsule.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got it, João!!! Again and again, congrats :)
      I did spend some time in Gibraltar and it was fabulous: we took the cable car to go to the top of the "Rock" from where dozens of photos were taken, including the ones with the Barbary Apes. It offers the most spectacular views of Europe and Africa and there's a lot of sightseeing: St Michael's Cave, Tunnels, Nature Reserves, a Moorish Castle... churches, a synagogue and a mosque were also included in our visits.
      Highly recommended, João and all. More pics available in our Flickr album :)
      Teacher Alex

      Delete