Wednesday 30 July 2014

Honour Board for JOÃO CARECHO

It's official!!!
Back in June, class teachers had nominated João Carecho to be included on the Students' Honour Board and the results have just been published by the schoolboard.
It is full of pride that I'm sharing here João's excellent school performance in 2013/2014:


I'm sure you all agree João is not only a top student but also a top blogger and, for all those who have met him, a top boy, too!
Hopefully this celebration and recognition of his accomplishments will inspire more students to improve their school results and achieve their full potential in 2014/2015.
Congratulations to João and his supportive parents, and the best of luck for all.

7 comments:

  1. I am very happy for the recognition of my effort. I thank all my teachers, classmates and my parents who have always supported me throughout the school year. Thank you teacher Alexandra Duarte, for having motivated and encouraged to participate in the blog. This experience has been helping me to improve my knowledge in English and to interact with colleagues from other countries.
    Thanks for all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats bro
    thus continues

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations João.
    You deserve.

    ReplyDelete