Friday 26 September 2014

Myself

Hello, my name is João Carecho and I'm 13 years old. I live in Soure and I like my village. I'm tall and wear glasses.
My favorite football team is the Sport Lisboa Benfica and my favorite player is Robben. I love riding a bike and playing football. I also love cars and playing computer games. Moreover, I like going to the movies and eating popcorn. I love to eat and my favorite dish is roast pork.
At school, my favorite subjects are History and Physical Education. My favorite seasons of the year are autumn and winter, maybe because I don't like the beach.

1 comment:

  1. Yourself, right, João Carecho - the unique!
    How wonderful it is to have students like you in class, always motivated and willing to learn. I just wonder why none of you has, until now, said English was their favourite subject... as long as you practise it naturally, it doesn't necessarily have to be "seen" as a subject, right?
    Keep posting and commenting your classmates' blogposts, João!

    ReplyDelete