Friday 26 September 2014

Me

Hi! My name is Joana and I´m 13 years old. I'm Portuguese and I live in Vila Nova de Anços, but I'm from Alfarelos. I have two older brothers, whom I like to spend time with.
I have a cat, Ned, and a dog, Termin. I really like to play with them, especially with Ned, but don´t tell Termin or he will be sad!
I like to read - my favourite author is Amanda Hocking -, and to watch television, being "The Walking Dead" my favourite series.
I don´t really like sports, but I love to swim. I also like to spend time with my friends, chatting and laughing, of course!
I like the new class and I hope that we all have a great year! :) :)

3 comments:

  1. Why don't you leave your posts and comments more often when you write SO well, Joana? You're one best students (if not the best) in class and I'm always counting on you. You are also an avid reader, therefore challenged to send me book reviews.
    As for your presentation, it's amazing - as it is the picture you've included with your cute cat. Don't worry, it's our secret and I won't tell Termin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joana see you love your cats and are good company.The teacher has reason you write very well, very clearly, enjoyed in your presentation.

    ReplyDelete