Saturday 27 September 2014

Me!!!

 
  Hi!
  My name is Verónica Costa I am 12 years old, almost 13.
  I live with my mother, father and my little brother in Valada-Coimbra so   I'm Portuguese , but my mum is French. Because of that I travel a lot to   other countries like France and Spain.
  In my free time I like listening to music, dancing, riding bike, watching TV and going out with my friends.
  At school my favourite subject is Math and my least favourite subject is Gymnastics.
  I'm very happy with my class this year.
     


                                                                BYE
                                                       KISSES

2 comments:

  1. Nice introduction text - longer and more complete than last year's :=))))
    A kiss the size of the world for you, princess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks teacher and a kiss for you too :-*

    ReplyDelete