Friday 22 April 2016

Artist Review: Johanna the Mad



Johanna
(this was the best I could do and it was
 REALLY hard to find...)
Hey, everyone! I'm going to tell you a little bit about my favourite artist, Johanna the Mad - this name is inspired in Joanna of Castile, also known as Joanna the Mad, who is one of Johanna's favourite heroines in history, and, since their names are so similar, she decided to pick it. She's twenty years old, she was born on July 5th, and she's from Mexico. She's studying animation. She posts her art on Tumblr, Instagram and Twitter. She mostly draws fan art of animes and other shows, and, yes, that's how I found her. She quickly became my favourite artist, I absolutely love her art style.





Here's some of her art:
Sanji (One Piece)
Marco & Jean (from Shingeki no Kyojin)
Roronoa Zoro (One Piece)
Elsa (Frozen)
So, if you want to check out her art, here are the links:

And her online shops:


Johanna is a HUGE inspiration for me and I use her drawings as a reference almost every time I draw. I dream of becoming as amazingly talented as she is one day. ^-^
Before you go,
here's Levi and baby Eren (Shingeki no Kyojin),
because this is really cute
That's all, have a nice day! :3

3 comments:

  1. She is amazing, Joana!! So young and so talented, really gifted.
    I'm sure you will also be as good as she is and in a few years we will still (hopefully) be here to praise and celebrate your art, too.
    Go ahead with your art plans and all the best in the world for you :=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete