Sunday 24 April 2016

Artist Review: Tian Haisu

Tian Haisu 

Hey guys, today I am going to talk about my favourite artist. 
So, her name is Tian Haisu and she is from China. I’m doing this work about her, because I really appreciate her work and she i not very popular so I want her work to be recognized.

    This artist paints amazing traditional Chinese-style black and white landscapes on an epic scale. Her work is stunning and sensational, because the way she paints is impressive: her brushes are her roller-skates therefore a strange method that arises curiosity for her work. Below are some examples of her work in a video where you can see how she does her art:


http://corte.us/233827

1 comment:

  1. Always learning about new, emerging artists and new techniques!
    Interesting, indeed, Raquel. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete