Friday 2 January 2015

Caramulo Museum

                                               AUTOMOBILE  MUSEUM IN CARAMULO

  These Christmas holidays, I visited the Automobile Museum in Caramulo with my family.
  The museum was founded in 1953 by Abel Lacerda who was passionate about art. He died in a tragic accident in 1957, but his brother, João Lacerda, more passionate about cars, continued the work that his brother could not conclude.     

  And that´s how the foundation Abel and João Lacerda was created.







It is not far or difficult to get there. Here are some links:
http://www.automuseums.info/portugal/caramulo-museum
http://www.museu-caramulo.net/ 

7 comments:

  1. I am passionate for cars. Soon as possible I will visit this museum.
    What car you like most?
    Very good !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic pics, don't you agree?? And the cars are absolutely amazing... I couldn't pick one ;) What about you, João?

      Delete
  2. I am so proud of you, João Miguel!!! What progress, what an amazing blog post: so interesting and relevant. As João Carecho himself says, he is also passionate about cars and has recently posted a very interesting entry on Honda - have you read it?
    Keep posting and don't forget to comment on other posts, too. Kudos for this great 2015 beginning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cars are beautiful and it is very difficult to choose.I would like to have the whole museum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The museum looks very interesting. I don't know much about cars, but from the pictures they look spectacular. My father and my brother love cars and for the pictures they said that one day would like to go there.
    You did a good work :).

    ReplyDelete