Tuesday 13 January 2015

CR7

hi guys,

I have good news for you guys and for all Portuguese!
Our CR7 was elected the best player in the world for the third time and second time in a row,.He is the most remarkable player, really fantastic. He works every day, always does his best to help his team, the first to go to training and last to leave, that is: he trains hard to be the best ..
He is my favorite player. I love CR7.
For me he deserved the Golden Ball as he beat the record in the league of champions, was top scorer in the Spanish League, in the champions league, clubs league...and has won many awards this year because he deserves them.
My dream is to be like him, a great player ...and I am reading his book: all those who want to fulfill their dreams has to work real hard.
He has achieved everything because of his constant effort.

For me he truly deserved the Golden Ball.
And you? What do you think?

8 comments:

  1. Ronaldo is even the best in the world.
    For the year is to win the fourth ball of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though I'm not a football fan, I am very proud of CR7 and admire his drive, determination, perseverance, and, at the same time, his character, humility and generosity.
    He is also a great example of the importance of TEAM (Together Everyone Achieves More) work.
    Here is a great tribute to him with a very well chosen song: follow the images, yes, but focus on the song lyrics, too.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgHcTailbao
    Kudos, Ronaldo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ronaldo is the best , good post cissé ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a national pride, CR7 three gold balls...Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are proud to have a Portuguese player as the world's best , congratulations !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Although I am not a fan of Cristiano Ronaldo, I recognize that it is a reference and pride for all Portuguese.
    His determination and will to win are the key to his success and an example to follow by all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cristiano Ronaldo is my favourite football player. He is the best player in the world for the third time. I'd like if he came to play in Italy. I would be the happiest man in the world. Come on CR7,
    From Gragnano by Gaetano

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also like many Italian players like baloteli, pirlo, Pazini, buffon etc but cr7 is my heart of player like him very much ...
      no one cared that he was playing for his team ...
      he is the best player in the world and always will be

      Delete