Saturday 10 January 2015

My mother

Hi guys,
today is my mother's birthday, and she's pregnant! I will have a little brother ... I have two sisters, but it's not the same. I've always wanted a brother so badly, to do many things with him: play football, playstation, go to the pool with him, everything!
He will be different from me, but I am not interested - we are all different.
I am very happy and my whole family, too.

Congratulations mother, love you so muchhhhhhhhhh <3 <3 <3

Happy New Year everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you, dear Cissé, for sharing such sweet images and wonderful news of your family life. Please congratulate your beautiful mum twofold: for her birthday and for her pregnancy. When is the baby due? In a couple of months, we hope to have news of your brother's birth and pics of the newborn :=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Cissé. You must be very happy to have a new brother

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you and to your mother!!!
    Although you do not want your brother to be like you, I would like that your brother, become a nice boy and a good friend like you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a compliment, Cissé!!!
      Fantastic comment, João :)
      "...I would like your brother to become a nice boy and a good friend like you" - couldn't be better, sweetie.

      Delete
    2. thanks john I also expect it to be like me or better ..
      you also es es a boy and very cool

      Delete
  4. Congratulations is always good to have a new member in the family.
    Good luck and good year!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations , I'm very glad you one more member in the family !!!

    ReplyDelete