Monday 12 January 2015

The Maze Runner, Book Recommendation by RAQUEL

Another stunning book review by our charming Raquel!
Follow her example in what concerns the educational use of new technologies and her voracious reading habits. What an amazing Prezi presentation, the second one this school year. Here's the process: Raquel starts a presentation (owner) and then she send me the link and gives me permission to edit which means I can correct / add / change, whatever necessary - quite useful and practical, right?
Now just watch and you will be speechless...don't forget to leave your compliment and tips below :=)
View it fullscreen to take the most of it.


9 comments:

  1. well raquel
    I do not read the book but I've seen the movie, it's really cool, I enjoyed seeing the film, is a very important film
    will be very hard to find the exit, but with the help of Thomas managed to find the exit ..
    who does not like to read, or who do not want to read, I advise you to see at least the movie
    is very cool and very like to Go
    chose a good book raquel
    congratulations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen the movie nor read the book, but I will as I was so overwhelmed by the plot!

      Delete
    2. Thank you :)
      I also have seen the film and is spectacular.

      Delete
  2. I've never seen the movie or read the book, I want so much !!!! I have to finish my book.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Loved the presentation, never read but should be very interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed the presentation in Prezi, the book should be interesting.
    Congratulations Raquel presentation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      And teacher also helped.
      Congratulations also for you teacher.

      Delete