Wednesday 6 April 2016

Robert Muchamore, my fave writer

Dear João,
Thanks very much for your email. My favourite writer is Robert Muchamore. He was born on 26th December, 1972. He went to Acland Burghley School. «Segurança Máxima» is the best book, in my opinion. It is a very exciting story and at the same time a story of high adventure and very interesting. This book is part of a collection composed of 12 books. It’s about a teenager who is 12 years old and part of a secret organization that uses teens as secret agents. In this story two teenagers are placed in a high-risk mission and must infiltrate a maximum security prison for teen criminals to make it to the son of one of the most feared criminal gaining his confidence. That way they believe they'll reach to his mother who is a criminal. I like him, better, his books, because he writes very good thrillers and I am unable to stop reading them until the very end.
Write soon,
Diogo. 

3 comments:

  1. I have that series at home - in Portuguese and in English!!! My two sons read these books and really loved them, too.
    What are you planning to read next?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now I'm planning to study for the exams!!
      But I'll read the next two books on summer holidays! :)

      Delete