Wednesday 13 April 2016

Movie Review: The Visit


    Hi, guys!
The Visit's poster
    I decided to do a review on The Visit. This is a horror film which came out last year (2015).
    The Visit is about two kids, Becca and Tyler, who visit their grandparents for the first time. They decide to stay there for a week, while their mom goes on a trip with her boyfriend. Becca decides to film their stay in order to help their mom reconnect with their grandparents and to find out more about them. But, as the week progresses, the kids start finding dark secrets about them...
    I think this film is really good. I was only expecting to get scared, but the film was funny as well (specially Tyler)! The plot is really good and and it has a huge twist at the end.
    The main actors are Olivia DeJonge (Becca), Ed Oxenbould (Tyler), Deanna Dunagan (grandma), Peter McRobbie (grandpa) and Kathryn Hahn (mum). They are all amazing actors!
    I think you should watch it, if you like horror films, maybe even if you don't, because this one isn't VERY scary, I personally like them scarier.
Grandma (Deanna Dunagan)
   Bye :)

4 comments:

  1. Great review, Joana!
    Horror movies are not really my cup of tea, but if you say this isn't very scary, I'll watch it in summer. Thanks for the tip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved to seen this film with you, I've also seen and I loved, but the horror films with you are something else...

    ReplyDelete