Wednesday 6 April 2016

My fave writer


Hi guys,

   Thanks for the email. My favourite author is James Brendan Patterson who is North American, and very well known in Portugal.
   He was born on March 22nd 1947(he´s 67 years old) in Newburgh, New York.
   The book that in my opnion,is the best is the 14th novel of Alex Cross, Cross Country.
   This book tells a thrilling story of a former FBI agent and psychologist, Alex Cross who works in Washington DC. In this book he tracks down an African warlord known as the Tiger, who is aided by a crew of unstable men and had murdered an old girlfriend of the main character, Eleanor Cox, and her entire family.
   I like him, or better saying, his books, because they are wonderful and exciting!
   
Write soon,

Gonçalo.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Gonçalo. He is indeed a best-selling author, but I keep putting his books off... Next summer I'll read the book you've just recommended ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like is books especially this one it is really good and full with action!

    ReplyDelete