Wednesday 6 April 2016

Hiro Machima


Dear Teacher Alex ,
Thank you for your email. My favorite author is Hiro Machima. He is a mangaka . He was born on May 3, 1977 (now 39 years old). He entered a school specializing in teaching manga artists, but left without completing his studies. In my opinion, his best manga is Fairy Tail . It's about the Fairy Tail Guild adventures experienced by the protagonists Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilia. I like it because it makes reading fun .
Write soon ,
Rui.











Fairy Tail Fairy Tail(mangá)

                                                                                                 

3 comments:

  1. Rui,
    My youngest son absolutely loves Fairy Tail. He has read a lot of manga and watched so many (too many!) episodes!
    Glad you share the same reading preferences :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, you problably don't know me but I am João Tomás, your teacher's youngest son (nice to meet you btw :D). I just wanted to tell you that if you like Fairy Tail you should also try other animes like Damachi(fighting and magic, too), Ao no Exorcist( demons and fighting), Sword Art Online(swords)and Bleach (sword fighting). There's also One Piece - this one doesn't have many swords or magic but I think you`ll like it too:).
    Enjoy the animes!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, João.
    Thanks for the advice , I already knew some of the animes you referred to but not others.

    ReplyDelete