Wednesday 6 April 2016

J. K. Rowling

Dear Anna,
Thank you very much for your email. My favourite writer is Joanne Rowling AKA J. K. Rowling. She was born in 1965 in Yate, England.
She has a university degree.
In my opinion, the Harry Portter saga is the best saga in the world. My favourite book of this saga is Harry Potter and prisoner in Azkaban. This saga is about the life of three witches and their adventures to defeat Lord Voldemort, in Hogwarts.
I like her because she wrote the Harry Potter saga, and I love Harry Potter.

Write soon,
    Barbara.




1 comment:

  1. The Harry Potter saga has indeed been her most famous books also because they have been turned into movies, but I've read The Cuckoo's Calling and The Silkworm published under the pseudonym Robert Galbraith and loved them :)

    ReplyDelete