Wednesday 6 April 2016

John Green

  Hello everyone! In this post I want to tell you about my favourite author,John Green. 
He was born on August 24, 1977. He went to Lake Highland Preparatory School in Orlando, and Indian Springs School outside of Birmingham, Alabama. After that he graduated in Kenyon College in 2000. 
  In my opinion, his best book is The Fault in our Stars - it's about a girl with cancer who is forced by her parents to attend a support group called "Literal Heart of Jesus" where she meets and falls in love with a boy. I like him and his books because he makes reading easy.


                                        (This was my first reading in French, and I really liked it)

1 comment:

  1. As you know, Veronica, I've also read that book as well as others by John Green and recommend them all. What about his youtube videos? Fantastic, too!
    But... why not reading in English???

    ReplyDelete