Saturday 16 April 2016

Music, oh music, my inspiration...

Hi guys.
Today I´m going to talk about some bands and songs!

So let´s start strong, and talk about music from another caliber, if you know what I mean.

Bring Me The Horizon - Can You Feel My Heart
                                      - Hospital for Souls
                                      - Blessed With a Curse
                                      - Shadow Moses
                                      - Don´t Go

Asking Alexandria - The Black
                                - Moving On
                                - The Final Episode
                                - Not The American Average
                                - Closure
                                - I Won´t Give In

Rob Bailey and The Hustle Standart (these songs I use in my workouts or just to think about life and                                                              how to solve my problems)
                                                         
                                                   - SHOW THE WORLD
                                                    - Try ´n Hold Me Back
                                                    - Hungry
                                                     - Beast
                                                     - NEVER SETTLE (Lost Soul                                                                                                     remix)

These are, without any doubt, my fave bands / artists.
Hope you guys enjoy them as much as I do.
Soon I will bring you more!


                               

3 comments:


  1. I'm so grateful you have shown me these bands. I hope they come to Portugal to be able to go see them. On Tuesday BMTH went to Bordeaux and I have family there...that unjust life! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha if they don't came to Portugal we are going after them!
    I have even more musics to show you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete