Saturday 16 April 2016

Movie Review: Thor

Hello,
 
I decided to write a review on Thor. This movie is based on the Marvel character with same name.
Thor is about the story of Thor, a god who is expelled from his home and sent to Earth to restart an old war. Thanks to life with mortals, he must learn to be a true hero to fight evil forces that threaten the Earth.
I think this film is really good, especially the plot.
The main characters are Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Natalie Portman as Jane Foster, Tom Hiddleston as Loki and Anthony Hopkins as Odin. A quality cast I would say!

    
I think you should watch it if you like action films.

1 comment:

  1. Quality cast indeed, Rui! I've just watched parts of the movie and really liked it. Hopefully I'll be able to finish its viewing soon ;)

    ReplyDelete