Wednesday 6 April 2016

José Rodrigues dos Santos

Dear Teacher Alex,

Thanks very much for your email. My favourite author is José Rodrigues dos Santos. He was born on 1st April 1964 in Beira, Mozambique. He embraced journalism in 1981 in Macau radio, having worked on the BBC, and he was collaborator in CNN.
My favourite book is "Um Milionário em Lisboa" which talks about an amazing story begun in The Man of Constantinople and takes us to the life journey of the Armenian who changed the world.
I like his books because they are based on true facts and he has a writing style that addresses current topics and that has allowed me to learn more about the world today.


1 comment:

  1. Hi João,

    I tend to buy and read English books, but have already read some by José Rodrigues dos Santos. Even though I haven't read this particular book, I share the same general opinion about him and the quality of his writing.

    ReplyDelete